Citizen BJ8050-08E Eco-Drive Professional Diver 300M men’s watch.Citizen BJ8050-08E Eco-Drive Professional Diver 300M men’s watch.The case, in Stainless steel, measures 48mm big wrist. Japanese quartz and it is water resistant to 300M. With that said ,, I absolutely love this watch. I have always been a substantial dive watch fan and this also is by far the most effective watch I've ever owned. I prefer the looks, the size and style, and the weight. I can't think the wrist watch is overly heavy however there's no avoiding the belief that this can be a large watch - which I like. The luminous stay bright enough to learn to read for quite a while. I can read them as soon as the watch was kept in my locker in the office for 8 hrs.
I have one complaint: The rubber strap is big and lacks flexibility so that you should sit this watch in its case alternatively it will go over and find scratched. Also the strap is really rigid that it must be quite hard to remove it out of your wrist. But on balance this really is the best looking watch, specifically for the purchase price, around 185-225 on Amazon, based on the sales, and then for any man buying a bold and masculine look over the "pretty" the Professional Diver is a good choice.
Summary of Features:
- Fox mixed gas diving
- Reinforced urethane rubber band and diving extender
- 6 mm non-reflective curved mineral crystal
- Unidirectional, racheted elapsed-time bezel
- Screw-back case and screw-down crown
- Light powered Eco-Drive Caliber B873 Japanese-quartz movement; charges in natural sunlight or indoor light Max power reserve: 180 days; low charge warning: 3 day; Quick start ability; charge time from stop state to max charge: Incandescent Light - 105 hrs, Outdoors, Cloudy (10,000 Lux) - 33 hrs, Outdoors, Sunny (100,000 Lux) - 9 hrs
Durable, curved extra-thick (6mm) non-reflective mineral crystal; case diameter: 48 mm; for mixed-gas diving; unidirectional rotating time-elapsed bezel; Reinforced urethane rubber strap with diving extender
- Stainless-steel case; black dial; date function at three o'clock; large luminous hands and hour markers for easy readability both in and out of water; screw-back case and screw-down crown
- Water-resistant to 984 feet (300 M)